Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa

This visa is allows parents outside of Australia, who have children residing in Australia, to enter and live in Australia for 2 years. This visa cannot be extended or renewed. If you are granted this visa and want to live in Australia permanently, you can apply for the Contributory Parent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 143) before your temporary visa expires. This visa requires you to be sponsored by your child, or another eligible sponsor, in Australia.

If you are a parent of a child (natural, adopted or step-child) who is a settled Australian citizen, settled permanent resident or settled eligible New Zealand citizen, you are eligible for this visa. Your spouse and other family members may be included in your application if they meet certain requirements.

Please contact us to discuss your requirements or click here for a detailed assessment of your particulars towards migration to Australia. Parent Visas Overview Permanent Visas Aged Parent Visa Parent Visa Contributory Parent Visa (Permanent)

Request More Info