Independent Elicos

Australia offers multiple choices of private and public schools to international school students. International student can start studying in a school in Australia from as early as year 7. However, it is important to highlight that students under the age of 18 years need to be under the guardianship of an Australian citizen or permanent resident who will be responsible for their welfare in Australia.

Subclass 570

This subclass is for international students undertaking English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) as a stand-alone course, and not as a prerequisite for another course (e.g. a degree course).

VisaWorld represent private and public schools in all states of Australia. Please contact us or complete our Student Assessment Formfor further details

Please contact us to discuss your requirements or click here for a detailed assessment of your particulars towards migration to Australia.


Student Visa Types


Request More Info