Interdependency Visa

This visa is generally for same sex partners or for people who share their day to day life with another person without being involved in a sexual relationship with them.

To apply for an Interdependency visa, you and your partner (your sponsor) must show that you have been in an interdependent relationship for the entire 12 months immediately prior to lodging your application.

Request More Info