This is the most commonly used program for employers to sponsor overseas, approved skilled workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis. Employers can be either Australian or overseas businesses and can nominate a number of positions for different occupations under the same sponsorship application. There are also special arrangements for employers in regional areas across Australia.
With this visa you can employ overseas workers for any period between 3 months and 4 years. The people you employ can:
- work in Australia for a period of between 3 months and 4 years
- travel in and out of Australia
- bring any eligible secondary applicants with them to Australia. Secondary applicants can work and study in Australia, provided they meet the specified criteria.
- Employer Sponsored Visas Overview
- Permanent Employer Sponsored Visas
- Temporary Employer Sponsored Visas
- Other Sponsored and Professional Visas