Child Visa
SC 101/820

Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens are able to sponsor their biological, step or adopted children for a permanent residence visa to live with them in Australia. However, this seemingly simple process can be quite a challenge when a parent is trying to sponsor a child born out of a surrogacy arrangement or in case there are strict custody arrangements in place for the child. As with any family visa, both the applicant and the sponsoring parent must meet the applicable criteria for a successful application. 

Your child may be able to apply for an Australian permanent residence visa while she/he is either onshore in Australia or offshore and our consultants will explain the applicable legislation and regulatory requirements to you in an easy-to-understand manner.  Moreover, our experienced team will prepare, lodge and manage the visa application/s until they are finalised by the Department of Home Affairs in Australia.

You may also want to read