Carer Visa

This permanent visa is for people who have a relative living permanently in Australia and they or a member of their family requires ongoing care for a medical condition. Like any permanent visa, this is generally valid for 5 years from the date of grant.

This visa requires the applicant to be sponsored by their Australian relative or their Australian relative's spouse.

If you are granted this visa you and your family members can live in Australia as Australian permanent residents.

This visa allows you to:

  • k and study in Australia
  • receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
  • access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
  • be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
  • sponsor people for permanent residence (subject to waiting periods and visa specific restrictions)

Please contact us to discuss your requirements or click here for a detailed assessment of your particulars towards migration to Australia.

Other Family Visas

The most commonly used categories of family visas are parent and spouse visas. There are, however, other very niche visa categories for specific needs of families and relatives.

Request More Info